Top Ten Improved Features of ASP.Net Core 3.0 to be Aware of!
Asp.NET Core Development is an open-source, managed web development framework that runs on Window, Linux and MAC OS to develop modern web applications. It is a popular and the cross platform successor to .NET Framework.
A new version Asp.NET Core 3.0 is presently in development and announced on May 7, 2019. The updated version has number of enhancements over the last used version ASP.Net Core 2.2. The official release has planned for September 23, 2019 for .Net Core 3. With .NET Core 3- the framework will get support for development of desktop application software, machine learning and IoT app.
Performance Improvements in .NET Core 3.0
.NET Core 3 is a big change from .NET Core 2, with new workloads added to those previously supported, said Hunter, director of Program Management for .NET.
- High-performance implementation of .NET for creating Windows, Linux and Mac apps
2. .NET Core 3.0 adds support for C# 8.0
3. The .NET core 3.0 SDK comes with a tool that can reduce the deployment size of apps by analyzing IL and trimming unused assemblies and libraries.
To enable this tool, add the <PublishTrimmed> setting in your project and publish a self-contained app:
<PropertyGroup> <PublishTrimmed>true</PublishTrimmed> </PropertyGroup>
4. Tiered compilation: This feature is set to default in ASP.Net core 3.0 which is used to combines client-side and server-side compilation and enable the runtime to more adaptively use the JIT compiler for improved performance.
5. .NET Core 3.0 introduces local tools. Local tools are somewhat similar to global tools but are not available globally and are associated with a precise position on disk and are distributed as NuGet packages.
6. .NET Core 3.0 introduces an opt-in feature that allows your app to roll forward to the latest major version of .NET Core.
Project file property: RollForward Runtime configuration file property: rollForward Environment variable: DOTNET_ROLL_FORWARD Command-line argument: --roll-forward
7. Improves native API interop.
8. .NET 3.0 adds support for AES-GCM and AES-CCM ciphers, implemented with System.Security.Cryptography.AesGcm and System.Security.Cryptography.AesCcm respectively.
9. .NET Core 3.0 supports the import and export of asymmetric public and private keys from standard formats. You don’t need to use an X.509 certificate.
Note: This is all automatic and built in with .NET Core 3.0, but if you’re targeting .NET Standard or .NET Framework. Install the System.Text.Json NuGet package (make sure to include previews and install version 4.6.0-preview6.19303.8 or higher). In order to get the integration with ASP.NET Core, you must target .NET Core 3.0.
.NET Core 3 support on an extensive range of OS as given follows:
Windows Server: 2012 R2 SP1+ Windows Client: 7, 8.1, 10 (1607+) RHEL: 6+ macOS: 10.12+ Ubuntu: 16.04+ Fedora: 26+ SLES: 12+ Debian: 9+ Alpine: 3.8+ openSUSE: 42.3+
NET Core 3.0 has so many improvements to offer, from Windows Forms and WPF, to single-file executable, to async enumerable, to platform intrinsic, to HTTP/2, to fast JSON reading and writing, to assembly unload ability, to enhanced cryptography, and on and on and on… there is a treasure of new functionality to get excited about.
Through this blog, you will be able to know about the top 10 improved features of ASP.Net core 3.0. At QServices Inc, We are with full stack developers who are always convey you the best technology which meet your prospective and boost your business over the world. Meanwhile, Our skillful app developers keep updated themselves with the latest trend technologies and provide you the top notch web and mobile development services at unmatched cost.
Asp.NET Core Development is an open-source, managed web development framework that runs on Window, Linux and MAC OS to develop modern web applications. It is a popular and the......